Phenomenal Abdominals® with Francesca Fisher (VHS)
Our 30-minute abdominal workout accommodates all ages and fitness levels.
The Original 30-minute Workout for Your Waist
A total abdominal and lower back strength training video that can be done with or without weights to firm you up fastCan't get rid of that spare tire? Plagued with love handles? Just had a baby? This 30-minute workout video is designed to work the upper, lower, and sides of the waist, and strengthen the lower back muscles. Suggested for all fitness levels. Visible results can be seen, and felt, after each workout! Exceptional cueing and good instructions will provide you with an easy-to-follow workout.
The video is lead by Francesca Gern, owner of Body Sculpting by Exterior Designs, Inc.®, the largest group exercise fitness company in the State of Ohio.
- Title: PHENOMENAL ABDOMINALS® - the original 30-minute workout for your waist
- Fitness Level: Accommodates all fitness levels
- Exercise Time: 30-minutes
- Warm-up stretches: 7 minutes
- Abdominal exercises: 22 minutes
- Cool down stretch: 3 minutes
- Impact: No Impact, no jumping
- Equipment needed:
- A towel or exercise mat to lay on. A 5-pound weight plate is optional.
- A towel or stretch band (for stretches)
- A water bottle
- Video Comparison: Similar to Abs of Steel, but filmed in "real time" taking no breaks to powder a nose or touchup a hairdo. Light background music used. Highly instructional. Comes in a plain, white sleeve.
For best results, this video can be used w/ WEIGHTS® II- the intermediate Body Sculpting™ weight training workout, and/or JUST LEGS®- two, 30-minute thigh, glutes, and hip shaping workouts, and/or WEIGHTS® III - the advanced circuit strength training workout. If you are a senior, it's never too late to get in shape with Geri-Fit®- the First Workout with Weights for Older Adults. If you have never lifted weights before, or don't know how to do a Lunge, Squat, Triceps Extension, or Dumbbell Row with perfect form, learn the basics of strength training with the beginner tape, WEIGHTS I® - the Ultimate Body Sculpting™ workout. And for those of you that like to stretch, try our newest workout, STRETCH THIS® - a thorough body stretching workout that incorporates all the best stretches from ballet, tai chi, yoga, and pilates. All of these workout videos are medically approved and doctor-recommended.
If you currently exercise using the Body Sculpting by Exterior Designs Inc.®'s fitness videos, this video would make a wonderful addition to your current exercise training.